Direct email marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to maintain the interest of your core client-base and to build your brands. This web-based email marketing software allows you to send permission-based mailings to a list of subscribers. There are hundreds of powerful features to optimize your email campaigns. Penta Email Marketing Solution makes the process simple and provides all the tools you'll need to take full advantage of the medium.
It allows you to maintain mailing lists for any number of clients. This software makes it simple to send targeted mailings to subgroups within any of your lists based on interests, location, previous activity, or any other information you store.
We are providing the industry-leading statistical tools for the email marketing and it is the leading web-based email marketing software for creating, managing, and extending your email marketing & auto responder campaigns. With no monthly fees and a need for technical expertise, it is a great solution for a beginner or advanced email marketing user. The email marketing possibilities include graphical reports, list segmenting, subscriber actions, detailed subscriber tracking and much more! By using this email marketing software, will help you improve your email marketing campaigns.
Email newsletter software lets you create and send mass mails easier like never before. With this newsletter software you can create newsletters as plaintext or HTML (WYSIWYG editor integrated), import recipients quickly and send emails very fast.
Email newsletter software sends separately an email to every recipient and a recipient can't see the email addresses to other recipients.
Penta Newsletter Software Features
- Manages your data, i.e. recipients, email text and attachments in projects.
- Lets you create newsletters in HTML or plaintext format.
- Detailed Reports.
- Can save all kinds of information about recipients you want (field definition variably).
- Enables you to send email messages to thousands of recipients (time needed for this action depends on size of the email and the speed of your upload link).
- Can upload images and embedded data to you web space / server via FTP or HTTP automatically to provide smaller emails.
- Lets you filter failed transmissions so that you can send it again.
PentaNewsletter uses a simple to use interface that allows you to easily create, manage, and send email campaigns. This guide will help you get started quickly by using the basic features of PentaNewsletter.
Server Based Email Sending Engine
Regardless of your server conditions, list size, or message complexity, our sending engine will process, track, and send your campaigns in a reliable manner to ensure maximum delivery.
Easily add any number of time-sensitive auto responders to any of your lists. For instance you may have an instant auto responder that welcomes the new subscriber, have a message automatically sent 24 hours after their subscription and have another mailing sent a week later. Add HTML or text auto responders to any of your lists with ease.
Inbox Preview tool that not only shows you visually how your message will appear in each email client, but actually shows you which code is causing the issue!
Email Client Reporting & Detection
You can now tailor your content precisely to each recipient, based on any piece of information you have collected about your subscribers.
List Segments & Subscriber Segmentation
Segment your email list into smaller, more targeted email lists.
Personalize Email Campaigns
By collecting small pieces of information that are salient to your particular industry and target market, you can design email messages that will feel personal to the subscriber and so be more likely to inspire action.
Email Marketing With Social Media
Twitter, Facebook, and many other social networks. PentaNewsletter makes it easy to integrate your email marketing campaigns with social media.
Support For Multiple Languages
With PentaNewsletter you can easily send email campaigns, auto responders, and more in ANY language that you desire!
A mailing list is a way of organizing or grouping your subscribers. You could setup a list for a specific websites, for your sales contacts, for a specific newsletter, etc...
Importing & Exporting Subscribers
You can easily import email addresses and subscriber fields into your subscriber list with the use of a .CSV file or a through a simple copy and paste method. Click on Subscribers and choose Import on the left.
To completely remove your subscriber list you can do a batch removal. You can also copy and paste a list of emails by adding the email addresses into a text box area. To do a batch removal, click on Utilities and then click on Batch Removals.
You can add any email address that does not want to ever receive a mailing into a global exclusion list. This will remove the possibility of a mailing from any of your lists being delivered to that email address.
Newsletter Sending Options
You have the option to choose from a number of different campaign types:
- One-Time Mailing - This is a great campaign type to start with. This can be used when you want to send a mailing once and do not require any special timing or recurring features.
- Recurring Mailing - Choose this campaign type if you want to create a campaign that will keep sending at a specific interval of days.
- Auto Responder - An autoresponder is an email that will send out after a specific period of time (after a subscribe subscribes) This allows you to setup an email to be sent instantly upon subscription, 24 hours later, 3 weeks thereafter, etc...
- Split Testing - This type of campaign allows you to test a number of messages (by sending to a certain percent on your list) and then the software will determine the best message (based on read & link click through rates) and send that winning message to the remainder of the list.
After you send a campaign you can view campaign reports. These reports will help you analyze the read/open rates, link tracking stats, bounced emails, unsubscribes that resulted from sending the campaign and more. You can export each report to a CSV file for further analysis in any external application. These reports are a critical source for gauging departmental and user efficiency. All report pages include graphs with a system check for graphs to see if gd lib, image library is installed.